Each HT20 includes a high quality red dot scope, advanced (extended range) Infrared capabilities reaching beyond 1500 feet in daylight, and extended battery capacity.
This is Hi-Tech’s latest publicly available development in the HT tagger series. The HT20 is the first series to incorporate the latest industry advancements being brought to market by Hi-Tech Electronic Assemblies Inc. Based on the overall handling of the beloved M4, the HT20 also incorporates standardized M4 rails for utilizing real add-ons like assault grips, bi-pod, optics etc.
Highlights of the HT20
- 1500+ Feet – Accurate Daylight Range
- Powerful, optimized, infrared diode recently introduced allows for life-like look and feel with maximum range and minimal beam spread or degradation
- Innovative new design allows for extending platform with sensors and extended battery modules (coming soon)
- Twice the battery capacity than previous series, still uses our standard Lithium Polymer Battery
- Clam Shell Design – Made from billet aluminum, which may be anodized in up to 8 colors of your choosing
- All HT Series taggers are Made In USA – from the ground up.
- 1 year warranty